- Refractory bricks, blocks, tiles and similar refractory ceramic constructional goods, other than those of siliceous fossil meals or similar siliceous earths. [all goods of 6902, 6903]
Salt Glazed Stone Ware Pipes 
- 6911 Tableware, kitchenware, other household articles and toilet articles, of porcelain or china.
- 6912 Ceramic tableware, kitchenware, other household articles and toilet articles, other than of porcelain or china [other than Earthen pot and clay lamps].
||All goods not specified elsewhere
- 6901 Blocks, tiles and other ceramic goods of siliceous fossil meals (for example, kieselguhr, tripolite or diatomite) or of similar siliceous earths.
- 6903 Other refractory ceramic goods (for example, retorts, crucibles, muffles, nozzles, plugs, supports, cupels, tubes, pipes, sheaths and rods), other than those of siliceous fossil meals or of similar siliceous earths.
- 6904 Ceramic flooring blocks, support or filler tiles and the like.
- 6905 Chimney-pots, cowls, chimney liners, architectural ornaments and other ceramic constructional goods.
- 6906 Ceramic pipes, conduits, guttering and pipe fittings.
- 6907 Ceramic flags and paving, hearth or wall tiles; ceramic mosaic cubes and the like, whether or not on a backing; finishing ceramics
- 6908 Glazed ceramic flags and paving, hearth or wall tiles; glazed ceramic mosaic cubes and the like, whether or not on a backing.
- 6909 Ceramic wares for laboratory, chemical or other technical uses; ceramic troughs, tubs and similar receptacles of a kind used in agriculture; ceramic pots, jars and similar articles of a kind used for the conveyance or packing of goods.
- 6910 Ceramic sinks, wash basins, wash basin pedestals, baths, bidets, water closet pans, flushing cisterns, urinals and similar sanitary fixtures.
- 6913 Statuettes and other ornamental ceramic articles.
- 6914 Other ceramic articles.