- Artificial graphite; colloidal or semicolloidal graphite; preparations based on graphite or other carbon in the form of pastes, blocks, plates or other semimanufactures 
- Activated carbon; activated natural mineral products; animal black, including spent animal black 
- Tall oil, whether or not refined . 4. Residual lyes from the manufacture of wood pulp, whether or not concentrated, desugared or chemically treated, including lignin sulphonates 
- Gum, wood or sulphate turpentine and other terpenic oils produced by the distillation or other treatment of coniferous woods; crude dipentene; sulphite turpentine and other crude paracymene; pine oil containing alphaterpineol as the main constituent .
- Rosin and resin acids, and derivatives thereof; rosin spirit and rosin oils; run gums 
- Wood tar; wood tar oils; wood creosote; wood naphtha; vegetable pitch; brewers' pitch and similar preparations based on rosin, resin acids or on vegetable pitch 
- Insecticides, rodenticides, fungicides, herbicides, antisprouting products and plant growth regulators, disinfectants and similar products 
- Finishing agents, dye carriers to accelerate the dyeing or fixing of dyestuffs and other products and preparations (for example, dressings and mordants), of a kind used in the textile, paper, leather or like industries, not elsewhere specified or included 
- Pickling preparations for metal surfaces; fluxes and other auxiliary preparations for soldering, brazing or welding; soldering, brazing or welding powders and pastes consisting of metal and other materials; preparations of a kind used as cores or coatings for welding electrodes or rods 
- Prepared rubber accelerators; compound plasticisers for rubber or plastics, not elsewhere specified or included; antioxidising preparations and other compound stabilisers for rubber or plastics.; such as Vulcanizing agents for rubber 
- Reaction initiators, reaction accelerators and catalytic preparations, not elsewhere specified or included. 
- Refractory cements, mortars, concretes and similar compositions, other than products of heading 3801 
- Mixed alkylbenzenes and mixed alkylnaphthalenes, etc. 
- Chemical elements doped for use in electronics, in the form of discs, wafers or similar forms; chemical compounds doped for use in electronics ;other than silicon wafers.
- Prepared culture media for the development or maintenance of micro-organisms (including viruses and the like) or of plant, human or animal cells .
- Industrial monobolic fatty acids, acid oils from refining; industrial fatty alcohols 
- Prepared binders for foundry moulds or cores; chemical products and preparations of the chemical or allied industries (including those consisting of mixtures of natural products), not elsewhere specified or included; including Ready mix concrete (3824 50
- 10), retarders used in printing industry (3824 90), Salts for curing or salting (3824 90 16), Surface tension reducing agents (3824 90 17), Water treatment chemicals (3824 90 22), Stencil correction fluid (3824 90 24), Precipitated Silica (3824 90 25) .
- 3825 Residual products of the chemical or allied industries, not elsewhere specified or included; [except municipal waste; sewage sludge; other wastes specified in Note 6 to this Chapter.]
- Biodiesel and mixtures thereof, not containing or containing less than 70% by weight of petroleum oils and oils obtained from bituminous minerals .
- All goods not specified elsewhere
- 3811 Anti-knock preparations, oxidation inhibitors, gum inhibitors, viscosity improvers, anti corrosive preparations and other prepared additives, for mineral oils (including gasoline) or for other liquids used for the same purposes as mineral oils.
- 3813 Preparations and charges for fireextinguishers; charged fire-extinguishing grenades.
- 3814 Organic composite solvents and thinners, not elsewhere specified or included; prepared paint or varnish
- 3819 Hydraulic brake fluids and other prepared liquids for hydraulic transmission, not containing or containing less than 70% by weight of petroleum oils or oils obtained from bituminous minerals.
- 3820 Antifreezing preparations and prepared de-icing fluids.