- Animal or Human Blood Vaccines [3002, 3006]
- Diagnostic kits for detection of all types of hepatitis
- Desferrioxamine injection or deferiprone
- Medicaments (including veterinary medicaments) used in bio-chemic systems and not bearing a brand name
- Oral re-hydration salts
- Drugs or medicines including their salts and esters and diagnostic test kits, specified in List 3 or List 4 appended to the notification No.12/2012- Customs, dated the 17th March, 2012, dated the 17th March, 2012. 8. Formulations manufactured from the bulk drugs specified in List 1 of notification No.12/2012-Central Excise, dated the 17th March, 2012, dated the 17th March, 2012.
||All goods not specified elsewhere
- 3001 Glands and other organs for organo-therapeutic uses, dried, whether or not powdered; extracts of glands or other organs or of their secretions for organo-therapeutic uses; heparin and its salts; other human or animal substances prepared for therapeutic or prophylactic uses, not elsewhere specified or included
- 3002 Animal blood prepared for therapeutic, prophylactic or diagnostic uses; antisera and other blood fractions and modified immunological products, whether or not obtained by means of biotechnological processes; toxins, cultures of microorganisms (excluding yeasts) and similar products
- 3003 Medicaments (excluding goods of heading 30.02, 30.05 or 30.06) consisting of two or more constituents which have been mixed together for therapeutic or prophylactic uses, not put up in measured doses or in forms or packings for retail sale, including Ayurvaedic, Unani, Siddha, homoeopathic or Bio-chemic systems
- 3004 Medicaments (excluding goods of heading 30.02, 30.05 or 30.06) consisting of mixed or unmixed products for therapeutic or prophylactic uses, put up in measured doses (including those in the form of transdermal administration systems) or in forms or packings for retail sale, including Ayurvaedic, Unani, homoeopathic siddha or Biochemic systems medicaments, put up for retail sale.
- 3005 Wadding, gauze, bandages and similar articles (for example, dressings, adhesive plasters, poultices), impregnated or coated with pharmaceutical substances or put up in forms or packings for retail sale for medical, surgical, dental or veterinary purposes.
- 3006Pharmaceutical goods specified in Note 4 to this Chapter such as Sterile surgical catgut, similar sterile suture materials (including sterile absorbable surgical or dental yarns) and sterile tissue adhesives for surgical wound closure; sterile laminaria and sterile laminaria tents; sterile absorbable surgical or dental haemostatics; sterile surgical or denatal adhesion barriers, whether or not absorbable, etc., Waste pharmaceuticals [other than contraceptives].